|Products » NavadGPS
A DESIGNATED BICYCLE NAVIGATION PRODUCT.
Bike specific navigation GPS device, with touch screen and moving maps. Fully functional trip and training computer with integrated heart bit monitor option.
NAVAD-GPS Key Features
- Designated bicycle navigation GPS with 3" color touch screen.
- Navigation application with all essential functionality with 1-2 click(s) away.
- Designed with attention on usability and accessibility while riding the bike, we even considered the fact most riders use full finger gloves (and they are sweating).
- Intuitive navigation along tracks, routs and to waypoints.
- Unlimited waypoints, routs and training information.
- Personal training graphs and analyses.
- Paperless Geocaching support and enhanced 3rd party point of interest content
- Desktop application for free downloading worldwide maps and satellite images with one click.
- Content download from community sites as : www.gpsies.com, www.geocaching.com and www.wikipedia.org and automatically upload to the NAVAD-GPS device
- Built-in 3D digital compass, barometer and thermometer.
- ANT +™ enabled for using with Heart rate strap and cadence - optional
- Replaceable battery with 10-12 hrs life.
- Waterproof, dust proof and shock proof - IPX6.
- FCC and CE certificates.
NAVAD-GPS is offering a complete product for retailers and extensive customization ability for OEM customers.
| Device Specifications
- Built-in SiRF GPS chipset patch antenna
- Processor: Sumsung S3C2416 CPU, 400MHz
- 3.0” color WQVGA TFT LCD, 240x400, 16:9, readable in sunlight
- 128MB mobile DDR SDRAM
- 2GB NAND flash storage, micro SD card extension (up to 32GB)
- USB high speed device mode
- Built-in buzzer and light sensor, support auto-backlight
- Built-in barometer and temperature sensors
- Built-in 3D digital compass
- Built-in ANT+ (2.4GHz), support communicating with heart rate sensor *
- Rechargeable Li-Ion battery 8.5-12 hours (backlight enable/ disable)
- Dimension: 58 x 105 x 23 mm
- Weight total : 142 g
- Buttons: Power ON/OFF and MENU
- Certifications: FCC, CE and IPX6 (Waterproof, dust proof and shock proof)
- Touch screen interface.
- Specially designed for bicycle riders with 3 modes of operation:
- Planning: pinpoint on the map to create rout or load routs from the internet
- Riding & Recording: real time training statistics and graph, trip commuter, clear navigation direction to next waypoint on rout.
- After the riding: Training diary, training statistics and graph, WEB upload and sharing.
- Interface planned to be used with riding gloves.
- All essential functionality in 1-2 click(s) away.
- Moving map according to GPS locations and 3D digital compass azimuth.
- Turn On/Off layers on the map: tracks, routs, waypoints, point of interest and geocaches.
- Real time riding bread crumbs to show the exact riding path
- Several informative screens to select from to show the ride statistics and information.
- Mark waypoint in one click only.
- Store and navigate an unlimited number of
- Waypoint created by the user
- 3rd party multimedia points of interest.
- Geocaching outdoor activity for hiding and seeking containers, called "geocaches" or "caches"
- Tracks and training ridden by the user
- Routs user created by pinpoint on the map or download from the internet
- Sort all waypoints, point of interest tracks routs and training by Alphabetic or distance from location.
- Customize any waypoint tracks and training name and note using built-in keyboard.
- Classify waypoints, treks and trainings by category (folders) and Icon type.
- Compatible with Geocaching waypoints.
- Training records review in diary with all statistics information.
- Import and export all tracks and routs in GPX -industry standard format.
- Support user created raster maps (JPG) with industry standard calibration.